Quick update

Today I've been searching to enhance the quality of the renderer I currently use.
Sadly irrlicht is not really friendly with much if anything that is not already built in so the water shader code i could find some time ago entered in conflict with the shadow shader code. the issue is still a little beyond my comprehension. For now i must contempt my self of a improved detail texture and some tweaking to the noise algorithm.


here are 2 screen shots
 i also took the time to diminish a little issue with the water shade that caused the reflexion to stop very close but even them my code is not perfect and we still can see where it stop 
 my next stop will be tryin to get the noise to warp around a sphere without issue  then  ill attack getting a sphere height mapped in irrlicht

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Procedural StarRendering and lots of stashed pictures